Here is a list of updates that our team is working on:
Currently working on:
- Calendar with Google/Outlook synchronization.
- QuickBooks Sync
May - June 2020 Updates:
- Lead activities
- You can now view your lead activities in the Lead CRM page.
- Work order
- Create a new work order (Start from scratch)
- Create work orders from the change order.
- New Application Settings for Work Order, Invoice, and Change Order.
- Staff users are now unlimited.
- Add markup, discount, and tax in the editor.
- Record Payments for invoices.
Recently added and new changes for 2020
- New video tutorial library
- Optimized mobile browser display for Android and iOS devices.
- Convert estimate to invoice
- Whole estimate or select from the payment schedule.
- Create an invoice from change order
- Convert estimate to project added
- The button located in the estimate page
- The button located in the estimate summary page
- Note: The button is not shown for estimates that already have a project.
- New labels on the estimate page.
- Estimates labeled P is under a project.
- Estimates labeled L came from a Lead.
- Estimates labeled B, a bid request is sent for an estimate.
- Dashboard updates
- An updated graph that displays the total estimated and accepted.
- New shortcuts
- Added recent estimates, leads, and bid requests.
- New feature: Add photos to estimates.
- Display photos per line item or end of estimate.
- New feature: Bid request feature
- Invite subcontractors to offer a bid.
- New templates for the website builder.
- Application push notifications.
If you have any feedback about the new changes or any suggestions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.