Setting up your estimate parameters will help you save time without having you to type information every time you start a new estimate.
What are the parameters?
- Estimate values (labor rate, estimate expiration date, who furnishes materials)
- Overhead, Profit and Sales Tax
- Payment Schedule (set up a default payment schedule)
- Terms and conditions (enter your company's contract terms)
- Layout and content and more (choose what to display on all your estimates)
Locate My Estimate Settings under your profile menu.
Click on the estimate
Estimate Layout and Content
- In this section, these options let you control what you want to display before you handoff the estimate to your client. Setting up your options here will be your default selection. You can make changes to your default selection when you reach the Summary page for each estimate.