The guide will instruct you on how to navigate through 247PRO's estimator on how to create an estimate with a template.
To create a new estimate, click on the button on the top right corner in the Dashboard.
Type in the estimate name, address and description. Add your client's information by clicking the box on the right.
In Scope of Work page, add all the categories for your project then click next when finished.
The Estimator page
Here you will determine if each item needs to be done.
- You'll have to choose New or Update, No Change, Undecided or Not Applicable.
- In the left, you will see the template's item list. You'll need to set who furnishes the materials and set the labor rate. Click the gear icon next to the items list, this will open a window to allow you to rename, rearrange, disable or remove items.
- Choose Task and Material on the right.
- Input size, unit of measurement, and rate.
- Size times the rate will give you the total for the Task and materials.
- Add notes to each line item.
- Advance Estimating: By Clicking on Edit Bill of Task will allow you to add/delete/modify materials for the Task.
- Modifying the Bill of Task will determine the rate by material and labor.
The Summary Page
The summary page includes all the details of the estimate.
- Overhead, profit, tax and discount
- Setup an overhead, profit, sales and discount for your estimate.
- Payment schedule
- Set up a payment schedule for the estimate.
- Terms and conditions
- Add/Delete/Modify your terms and conditions for the estimate.
- Estimate layout
- Choose what to display in your estimate such as Material and labor cost.
- Sign this estimate
- Digitally sign your estimate.
- Send estimate
- Send your estimate via email.
Click More to
- Download or print your material schedule.
- Download or print your estimate.
- Save your templates.
- If you modified templates created by 247PRO, you can save your modifications and use them for future projects.