How to create an estimate? (Basic)
Learn the basics of how to create an estimate with 247PRO.
Estimate Editor (Advance)
This advance tutorial will explain details about the estimate editor. Learn how to customize your item list and how to add your own materials and costs with the Bill of Task.
Customizing Estimate in the Estimate Summary
Learn to customize your estimate. Add overhead and profit, tax, discounts, show or hide estimate details, and more.
The guide will instruct you on how to navigate through 247PRO's estimator on how to create an estimate with a template from start to finish.
To create a new estimate, locate the estimate page on the navigation bar on the left or from the main navigation on the top left corner.
Click New Estimate on the top right.
Type in the estimate name, address and description. Click the client box to add a new or existing client.
In the Scope of Work page, add all the categories for your project then click next when finished.
Note: If you're doing a full Bathroom remodel, there is no need to add a Flooring template. There is Flooring within the Bathroom template.
The Estimator page
Here you will determine which item needs to be done.
- You'll have to choose New or Update, No Change, Undecided or Not Applicable.
- On the left, you will see the template's item list. You'll need to set who furnishes the materials and set the labor rate. Click the edit icon next to the items list, this will open a window to allow you to rename, rearrange, disable or remove items.
- Choose Tasks and Materials for items on the right.
- Input size, the unit of measurement, and rate.
- Size times the rate will give you the total for the Task and materials.
- Add notes to each line item.
- Advance Estimating: By Clicking on Edit Bill of Task will allow you to add/delete/modify materials for the Task.
- Modifying the Bill of Task will determine the rate by material and labor.
The Summary Page
The summary page includes all the details of the estimate.
- Overhead, profit, tax, and discount
- Setup an overhead, profit, sales and discount for your estimate.
- Payment schedule
- Set up a payment schedule for the estimate.
- Terms and conditions
- Add/Delete/Modify your terms and conditions for the estimate.
- Estimate layout
- Choose what to display in your estimates such as Material and labor cost.
- Sign this estimate
- Digitally sign your estimate.
- Send estimate
- Send your estimate via email.
Click More to
- Download or print your material schedule.
- Download or print your estimate.
- Save your templates.
- If you modified templates created by 247PRO, you can save your modifications and use them for future projects.
If you need additional assistance on getting started, please schedule a demo with us to help you use the full capabilities of 247PRO's Estimator.